What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. When you use the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of your previous activity. In order to be able to purchase online, you need to have your cookies enabled.
Our Cookies Policy
Our cookies do not store information such as your name, address or payment details. However, cookies allow us to access this information once you are logged into your account.
- To identify you automatically when you sign in to our website
- To remember your preferences and your activity in the past (like items added in your shopping basket)
- To allow you to share products and information with social networks
- To improve the use of the website, the content and services
- To offer you the best customer experience
How can you manage cookies?
If you prefer to limit, block or delete your cookies from bathfairy.eu you need to use your browser by accessing the "Help Menu". To check your cookies setting, you need to access your "Managing cookies" section.
bathfairy.eu are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act (the Act), the data controller is UAB Rugina trading as bathfairy.eu of Literatu Street 5, Vilnius, Lithuania, LT-01125.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site bathfairy.eu (our site).
- This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using outsourced SSL technology provided by Sage Pay.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (sms or email) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- The Seller confirms that the Buyer personal data will be used to indicate processed only for goods and services selling e-shop bathfairy.eu. and will be used for Seller's direct marketing and e-commerce suitable for enforcement purposes. Seller agrees not to disclose the buyer's personal data to third parties, except Vendor partners, providing delivery of the goods or else to the buyer ordering the proper fulfillment services.
- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.