Kada bus išsiųstas užsakymas?
Visi užsakymai apdorojami per 24 valandas ir išsiunčiami per 1-3 darbo dienas. Pristatymas užtrunka 1-3darbo dienas.
Kada gausiu prekės išsiuntimo patvirtinimą?
Within a week of your order being fulfilled (shipped), you will receive notification of your tracking number. If you do not receive your tracking number within 7 business days, please contact us: email@example.com
Lithuania orders usually take between 1-3 business days to be delivered from the date they are shipped. EU orders take 3-10 business days to be delivered from the date they are shipped. Worldwide orders take 15-20 business days and in rare cases can take 30+ business days.
Please note in some countries, customs may cause an additional delay in delivery. Deliveries to countries outside the EU may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. We recommend that you keep an eye on your tracking.
The item will be shipped after the payment received within 1-4 business days. Confirmation about the order and the payment will be emailed.
Please note: orders placed during busy seasonal periods may be subject to a lead time. Our current shipping destinations, methods and prices are as follows. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping price is calculated at checkout.
Please note that all payments are taken in EUR (€), and all orders are governed by Lithuania law. Payment methods include PayPal, Bank Deposit, Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard and American Express.
1.According to the Lithuanian legislation with the provisions governing the Seller and the Buyer's legal relationship, the buyer has the right to cancel the Contract with BATHFAIRY e-shop and return products.
2.However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
(a) any products made to your specification or clearly personalised;
(b) goods that by reason of their nature cannot be returned, for example cosmetics, underwear, contact lenses, however this list is not exhaustive;
(c) newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
(d) perishable goods, such as soap goods, food, drink or fresh flowers; (e) software, DVDs or CDs which have a security seal which you have opened or unsealed.
3. Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Shipping Confirmation, which is when the Contract between us is formed. If the Products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 14 (fourteen) days in which you may cancel; starting from the day after the day you receive the Products.
4. To cancel a Contract, please contact us in writing to tell us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter to us.
5. You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 10 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation as described in clause 8.4. If you returned the Products to us because they were faulty or mis-described, please see clause 8.5.
If you have returned the Products to us under this clause 8 because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
If an item is damaged when you receive it you must notify us of this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and within 5 working days of the item being delivered to your address. You must state your name and order number in the email. You will need to describe the damage and we may ask for a photograph of the damage. When your item arrives, you should check it has arrived in good condition before you sign for it. If you are unable to do this you should write ‘item unchecked’ on the delivery note. If it has arrived damaged you should write ‘item damaged’ on the delivery note. You should wrap the item up securely in its original packaging, or package it up to an equivalent standard. Upon confirmation of return postage, we will offer a replacement where possible or provide a refund if preferred. Refunds will be provided within 10 working days of notification; providing that the item has been returned to us, regardless of its condition. Items that shown signs of being worn/used will not be eligible for refund or exchange. Goods must be returned within 7 working days of notification. All returned products must be unused and undamaged. We will advise you of the return address. You must retain proof of postage.
6. We refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
7. If the Products were delivered to you:
(a) you must return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable.
(b) unless the Products are faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 8.5), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us or, where relevant, the cost of us collecting the Products from you;
(c)you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
8. As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by the returns policy in this clause 8 or our Terms.
9. All questions about Return Policy please contact us by email email@example.com